- LINCONE is the exclusive sponsor for Adulthood 101, this community initiative provides education to young adults 20-31 years of age. Previous topics have been “Credit Scores” “How To Create a Budget” and “Investing Basics”. There is an Adulthood 101 event once a month with a new topic each month.
Children’s Miracle Network
- LINCONE has been participating in Children’s Miracle Network fundraising events for over 20 years. Nebraska Credit Union’s have raised over two million in funds to benefit Children’s Miracle Hospital. The funds have been used to build the fifth floor playroom as well as the Children’s Miracle Hospital ambulance.
Elliott Elementary School
- LINCONE has partnered with Elliott Elementary School through an elective class. This class is a great way to show students how to save and to have responsibilites.The class involves LINCONE employees meeting with 5th grade students to learn how to make deposits, count money, and filling out deposit books. K-5th grade students can participate in depositing money with parental permission. Once 5th grade students graduate they receive the money they deposited in the form of a check.
LINCONE Blood Drive
- LINCONE partners with the Nebraska Community Blood Bank during their blood drives which occur four to five times every year. Each drive averages 16 pints of blood per drive. LINCONE’s blood drives have made a difference in 240 lives in the Lincoln Community! Watch for the next LINCONE Blood Drive and make an appointment to donate!
LINCONE For The Heroes
- An opportunity to thank our first responders for their tireless work and dedication. LINCONE For The Heroes is a community wide event that provides lunch for first responders at multiple locations on September 11th of every year.
Stop The Bleed
- LINCONE is proud to be a proponent of this national awareness campaign, Stop The Bleed is intended to influence a grassroots approach to make sure bystanders are trained, equipped, and empowered to help in a bleeding emergency before professional help arrives.
Veteran’s Freedom Music Festival
- As the inaugural sponsor of The Veteran’s Freedom Music Festival, LINCONE is proud to be part of an event that benefits the Veteran’s Hospital in fundraising and awareness. Since its inception, multiple businesses have joined LincOne in sponsoring this music festival.
Other Community Events: Backpack Program, Bryan Foundation - Tribute to Trauma, Carnival for CMN Participants and Contributors, Dessert Gala, Fire Fighters Golf Tournament, Junior Achievement, Letters from Santa, Lincoln Chapter Golf Tournament, Lincolns Choice Awards, Lincoln Food Banks, Matt Talbot Kitchen, Pride, Santa Cop, Spirit of Christmas